Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged by Cara!!!!

Thanks to Cara for tagging me! Just copy and paste, and obviously change the answers!!

4 random things I love about my husband: ( I can only name 4?)
1) He spoils me
2) His strong work ethic
3) That he is an awesome dad to my girls
4) He loves me just the way I am

4 jobs I've had:
1) Cake decorator
2) Receptionist
3) Sales at Victoria's Secret
4) Teller at Wells fargo

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1) Captain Ron
2) Working Girl
3) Pretty Woman
4) Last of the Mohicans

4 TV shows I watch:
1) Lost
2) Survivor
3) House
4) Dexter

4 places I have been and loved:
1) Chicago
2) Puerto Rico
3) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4) San Deigo, California

4 of my favorite foods:
1) Pizza, BJ's
2) Pollo Rosa Maria, Carrabbas
3) Oreos
4) Salad, Costa Vita

4 places I would like to visit:
1) Australia
2) New York
3) Seattle Washington, to see Heather
4) Maine

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Going to Hawaii with my family
2) My 10th anniversary
3) The birth of Kim's baby
4) Kelsi's college graduation

4 people I tag:
1) Katie
2) Heather Smith
3) Abbey
4) Kathy(my sister)

9 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

I am so sad I missed seeing you and Katie this weekend. I miss you guys! It's been way too long. How is Kim feeling during her pregnancy?
love you!

Cara said...

Thanks for playing along!

Brigitte said...

It was fun seeing you this past weekend! You are so fun to be around and I still can't get over how pretty you and Katie are! Well, all your girls are gorgeous but I haven't met them so I'm not counting them.

Well come back soon!

holly said...

I wish I knew Larry better, he seems so sweet. I am so glad I got to see you last weekend Sorry I didnt call Saturday, Ya I got the stomache flu on top of morning sickness It was so fun!!!! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I love that I'm on your list of places to visit:) You have no idea how much I would love that...I miss you!! Please come whenever and bring whoever:)

Thanks for the tag, I will get on it!

Brandon McBride said...

Hey! It was so good to see you this last weekend. You are just so much fun to be around and make everyone around you feel so comfortable. You are so easy to talk to too! Anyway, I liked reading your tag. We need to visit more often. I totally forgot that you were a cake decorator. And whoa 10 years! CoNgrats!

Do you remember a LONG time ago when I was sleeping at your house once and I broke the post on one of the beds? I felt so bad. I still remember feeling so stupid.

Anyways....

Unknown said...

that was me, Ashley not Brandon!!

jen hulet said...

Kris,
I was really disappointed that I didn't get to spend any time with you!! I love you lots & I do miss you
love ya

Kathy said...

This was so much fun to read.... I don't watch ANY of the TV shows that you do! I need to take a minute and fill mine out:)