Sunday, September 7, 2008

My new Cruiser!!!!



As some of you may know...my husband has joined his son,who has been training for a Triathalon, which will take place in about three weeks. A triathalon consisits of swimming, biking and running. Larry has been riding 50+ miles every Saturday morning, and swims between 850 and 1500 meters at Canyon Lake. Obviosly he cannot run, due to his bionic knees, so he is going to walk instead of run. To make a long story short, I decided that it would be fun to ride with him, although not on a competitive level.....therefore, I bought a cruiser, so that I can just go along for the ride. I love my new bike, although it is nothing like that of my husband's bike, I am looking forward to just cruising around!!!! Who knows....maybe someday I will do a Triathalon..ha ha ha! By the way did I mention how proud I was of Larry??? I'm Very proud!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! I'm proud of him too! I like the new bike.... you can probably ride it year round can't you? Have fun with it!

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

Wow!! She is beautiful!! By the way tell Luvey I can come see him in his triathalon, I don't leave for Nashville until Monday!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can finally comment on your blog...I have had some trouble with my filtering program, but its all fixed!!:) I love the new bike and your new bedroom...I wanted to comment on that a while ago!
Have fun on the ol' cruiser, she's a beaut:)!

Brigitte said...

I may not know anything about a triathalon but I know a cute bike when I see one.... Love it!

And you need to post more. Get with the program. ;)

jeffandlorraine said...

That bike is a real smooth lookin' unit!! Tell Luvey that we are proud of him:)