Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good things come in 3's

What a fun, fast, and easy little quiz to fill out. Thanks Holly for the tag (I'll get even later:))Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go…………

3 joys

1-Larry, my awesome husband.

2-My four beautiful daughters!

3-Spending time with family.

3 Fears

1-I am afraid of dying

2-I am very afraid of cockroaches, I never saw one until we moved to Arizona.

3-I am afraid of sleeping alone when Larry goes out of town.

Current obsessions

1- I'm obsessed with buying things for my house when I know I have no place to put it.
2- Diet Coke!! I can't live without it!!

3- I'm obsessed with shoes, no matter how heavy or how thin you are you can always find a cute shoe!!


suprising facts

1-I am a huge Survivor fan....yes, even now I can hardly wait until the new one starts on September 25th!

2- I love self tanning products...I have come to the age where laying out is not so cool...And who wants melenoma anyway!!

3-I have had 6 non-elective surgery's since moving to Arizona.

I tag Abbey, Katie, Ashley McBride, and Brigitte

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hello there stranger! Love the family picture! We need to get together and catch up again, when's the last time you have been to Carraba's? Good to see you are doing well and going to be a grandma soon!