Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meet Katie!

I have been bugged about not doing enough posting, so I thought about what I could possibly post about, being that my life is pretty uneventful!! I decided that I would do a little blurb on each of my daughters. This week I am featuring Katie. She is my oldest so I decided to begin with her. First of all I just want to say that I am blessed to have a daughter like Katie. She loves life, and has such a strong faith and belief in God. She is an example to all of us, and is always willing to help out when needed. She is bright, creative, and keeps us all laughing. She recieved her bachelor degree at ASU where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. Katie is in her third year of teaching, and loves her little Kindergarteners so much that we don't get to see her as much as we would like to. When school is out she spends alot of time at the school, planning lessons and preparing projects, but she makes time to teach classes at Fitness Works. We all love Katie!
ASU GRADUATION

KATIE&BRIAN URLACHER #54 CHICAGO BEARS

HER BEST PHOTO

PIE THROWING??

SPRING FLING (Katie is on the right)

3 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

I would have liked to have seen the pie throwing that looks like a hoot! It takes a special person to teach kindergaten its not an easy job, last year I helped in colbys class and boy let me tell ya in one hour I could go nuts!:) they are so fun but demanding! Also I tagged you check out the rules on my blog and have fun!

Lauren said...

Sure do love that Katie!

jeffandlorraine said...

Katie is a keeper for sure! I'm excited to see you guys next weekend!