Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yay!! My tubes are gone!!


After two long months, today I went to the doctor and finally had the tubes that were placed in my eyes taken out. The left eye was first, it was a weird feeling, but the second eye was somewhat painful....let's just say that the tube was residing in the top of my nasal cavity and didn't exactly come out spic and span...you do the math. Anyway, it feels so good to have them out. Above is a picture of tube that was in my left eye. The tube measures a little over 2 inches

4 comments:

jen hulet said...

That sounds a little gross!! So, Did they fix it completely? I bet it feels good to get them out:)

kris said...

It feels great...hopefully they did fix it. We'll know in a few months

Kathy said...

I'm glad you got them out! I didn't realize that you still had them in... Now you need to post an AFTER picture:). What happened to your grandbaby countdown?

Brigitte said...

Yikes! I can't believe they were that long! I bet you are so glad to have those suckers out!

Ew.... just looking at those things makes me shudder. I could never be a doctor. I faint when I see blood. (Just thought I'd throw that in for your random knowing pleasure.)