Friday, October 10, 2008

Meet Abbey!

I decided a little while ago that I would highlight one of my daughters, every couple of weeks or so. I am blogging about Abbey today. As most of you know Abbey is the manager of Victoria's Secret, here at the Superstition Springs Mall. But I will let you in on some things you don't know about her. She is PASSIONATE about her job, whenever the family gets together, the subject always turns to Victoria's Secret. Abbey is very creative, she has made her house look beautiful, and she loves doing crafty things...and like her mom, she loves to shop at Poppy's and Orange Patch Too. She is full of energy, she is silly, she is sweet,and very willing to help me out before being asked. I feel blessed to have her in my life. I love you Abbey!






<

5 comments:

jen hulet said...

Abbey is such a cute girl. your description of her was perfect! Speaking of her creativity, I remember years ago at the preschool
she glued one of her masterpieces to the window:). We love you Abbey

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

Love you more!!

Cara said...

You have the prettiest daughters, Abbey is just stunning.

Brigitte said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! And I love that she wore a cowboy hat and boots with her wedding dress. How fun.

Kathy said...

You are such a sweetheart Abbey! The pictures are all great!!! We love you!