Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yet another RAI side effect

Since early November I have been fighting watery eyes. I have been to doctor after doctor after doctor, each one of them telling me something different. After trying different medications etc. with no results, I came to the conclusion that what I had was probably not what I had been told by each doctor. I found out three weeks ago that I have two blocked tear ducts.......apparently this is a side effect of the delicious Radioactive cocktails I drank in order to treat my thyroid cancer. So on Monday August 11th I am having yet another surgery. I have mixed emotions I am excited to finally put an end to all the tearing, but at the same time very nervous.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Wow! That is so random and scary!! Hope everything goes okay! Good luck.