Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend!




When Larry and I first got married, I picked out a simple gold band...I loved it for it's simplicity, but as the years went by we decided to upgrade......today I got a brand new, shiny, sparkling 2 carat wedding ring, (thank you honey). It is absolutely beautiful! I took a few pictures, but they do not really do it justice, nor do they make my old wrinkly fingers look very good, but....I am getting old and fingers do not lie. Hope fully you can get a better look at the ring when Katie and I come for a visit in September.

7 comments:

kris said...

I just looked at this picture enlarged. HOW SCARY!!! I know that I am getting old and that it shows in my hands, but now I am thinking that photos like this are not meant to be blown up!

Brian and Brandy said...

You're right, it is scary. It almost resembles an old alligator who has a rich alligator husband. its good to know that you guys are classing up the swamp lands with beautiful jewelry. :))

Brian and Brandy said...

You're sure thats your hand, and not a pic of the white alligator at hogle zoo?

Kathy said...

Wow.... 2 carats?! You guys must be rolling in the dough:) I can't wait to see it in person!

Brigitte said...

Geez Brian you are sure harsh!! Good thing you have the double chin smiley so we know that's you being a jerk and not Brandy!! ;)

And HOLY COW KRIS!!! That diamond is huge! New cars, cruises, huge diamonds.... rub it in our face why don't cha! haha. It's gorgeous for reals.

Unknown said...

I have to say, I'm jealous of the cruise, the car, and the ring. However, you've had a couple of bad hands and deserve some goodies. Love you bunches!

holly said...

I love your ring!!!!!!!! PLEASE call me when you get here i want to see you two so bad.