Monday, July 28, 2008

Not so bad!



I am always complaining about how unhappy I am with my weight. I am one of those people who have always struggled with my weight. Before I go to bed at night I tell myself that "tomorrow I will start my diet"...well tomorrow comes and somehow the diet never really gets going. As most of you know, we have been fixing up our house, and with that comes cleaning things out in prep for the new work. As I was cleaning out the trunk in the upstairs hall the other day, I came across a photo that I had taken at the wax museum on our 2004 trip to California. I took notice of how good I looked (well I thought I looked ok). I also remember that when we went on that trip I thought I was huge....oh to be that huge right now. Anyway I am posting the pic in hopes of getting myself inspired to finally lose some weight.

6 comments:

jen hulet said...

What a Cute Couple!! You do look good in that picture, Don't you wish the weight was as easy to take off,as it is to put off!!

Allison Linford said...

I agree with Jenny, you two really are a cute couple:) and this is a really good picture of you! I should post a 'better' picture of me too, it might just motivate me!

Kathy said...

That last comment was mine! I logged into the family blog thinking that I might post something and then decided to look at everyones blogs instead without changing user names:)

Brigitte said...

I think we are the hardest on ourselves. You may think you look one way, but others don't see you that way at all.

But you do look really good in that picture. When I first saw that I was impressed that you knew someone famous like that. Then I read the whole wax museum thing and felt pretty stupid. haha.

Brigitte said...

Also - thanks for the comments on my blog... you are so sweet. :)

Kathy said...

BTW How is your remodeling coming? I am just sick to death of it at our house!!! Are you suriving? Post more pics when you get a chance:)