Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A VERY busy week!!

Larry and I have been talking about re-doing our upstairs for many months now, but last Tuesday night we starting tearing down the room. Abbey and I painted the master bedroom on Wednesday, and on Saturday Larry laid the hard wood floor. I spent most of memorial day dapping and painting the base boards. They look so beautiful! On Monday I also helped Katie prepare for her last two days of Kindergarten. She made a cute little video of this year for her lttle ones and also an 11 x 14 matted picture for them. On the top of the matte, in vinyl, it reads "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten" She put a picture of them that she had taken in one side, and on the other side she put a picture that they had drawn. On the bottom she put a quote from them of something they had learned this year. It was adorable. I had the pleasure of volunteering in her class this year, she had such cute kids this year, I'm sure she will miss them.

3 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

Where are all of the pics of this busy week? Surely you had a camera in hand while Larry did most of the work on the house and Katie did most of the work on her Kindy garten project.

Kathy said...

You really do need to post pics.... of the remodel as well as Katie's project! I would love to see it all!

kris said...

Unfortunately I have no pictures...I know as hard as it is to believe....I really was busy working. When it is completed I will post pictures.....and Katie is indebted to me for all the work I did for her :)- ha ha ha!