Monday, May 5, 2008

GOOGLY EYES!!





Ok bear with me here, I can explain...most of my brothers and sisters have adorable pictures of their grandchildren to post on their blogs. I on the other hand have no grandchildren. I do have four grown daughters, but they are stingy when it comes to posing for the camera. Yesterday, I got Katie, Kelsi, Little larry and big Larry to smile for me while wearing ridiculous looking glasses! I have to say that I am seriously concerned about how much entertainment these little specks provided me, so I took them to work to see if I am seriously warped or if anyone there thought they were as funny as I found them. My co-workers were just as amused as I was, maybe even more so. To those of you who were nice enough to pose for the picture, I thank you. I also apologize if you don't see the pictures of me wearing the googly eyes. I know I promised I would post them....they just weren't as funny as yours!!!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute! I bet they'd entertain me just as much, too!!

Brigitte said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I would have been entertained by those as well. And in one of your pictures I can see your kitchen with vinyl on the walls. What does it say? It looks like it stretches across the wall - I've never seen that before - very cute!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the laughs! The one of Kelsi really looks authentic:)! Wherever did you find them?

Kathy said...

I love the vinyl lettering too! How many peices did you have to cut it in? Looks good! You really need to share your new ideas....

kris said...

The vinyl says "Houses are made of Bricks and Beams, Homes are made of Love and Dreams" Kind of corny, and I think I am going to change it. Larry makes fun of it all the time....he says "Homes are made of bricks and beans....dinner is made of Pork and Beans"!!!! And it took only two pieces.

Unknown said...

You lied, you LIED to me! Your picture is supposed to be up, too! Plus, I can do better! I love you!

Allie Linford said...

I guess You really need some grandkids. Oh well I guess it's whatever floats your boat.

Allie Linford said...

Is it warm in Arizona today? It is still to cold in Orem for me. Maybe it's time for a visit to the valley of the sun.

kris said...

It's beautiful here, and we'd love to have you! I heard that it snowed in Utah last week. Here the nights are cool , but it is 95 degrees in the day.

Becky Smith said...

Okay, how do I go about getting a pair of those googly eyes? I desperately need them! I can't tell you how much fun I could have with them. Love ya...Becky

Brian and Brandy said...

Whoa - I saw the pic of you on Katie's page - and i see why you didn't post. I definately think a spanking is in order.