Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by my favorite niece Heather. And because I love you (Heather) I am going to answer your tag! I will put six things down even though the list is much longer!! Here are the rules...

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2.Post these rules

3.Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself

4.Tag six fellow bloggers by link

My unspectacular quirks are...

1. I go to bed at 10:00 p.m. This is something that I am firm about. Do not call me after 10:00 p.m. because I will be tucked in my bed, therefore I will not answer my phone. If you do call me after 10:00....you'd better have a darn good reason!! My kids think this is the most hilarious thing in the world!

2. I am a freak about my arms, they are some what of a sore spot with me. When I buy tops, the sleeves have to hit me at my elbow, nothing higher. I do not care if it is 100+ degrees...as long as my upper arms are not exposed!!

3. I am very picky about the way my house looks. I am the only one who can clean it, nobody knows how I like it, I have my way of doing things and it is the right way. So if you feel like being kind and offering to help me with my household chores, thanks, but no thanks!

4.I am a perfume lover. I must have 15 or more bottles of perfume sitting in my bathroom. I have had to throw perfume away, because it spoiled before it was used up.

5. I like to eat my french fries before I eat my burger, same if I have a sandwich and potato chips, the chips get eaten first, don't ask me why I do it, I think it is a sickness. I feel exposed right now, because I have never admitted it was a sickness. What can I say?

6. I have been known to gulp down a diet coke or two before 9:00 am. Sometimes I just need a little kick to get me going. Yes,it is a bad habit, but I don't know if I can stop doing it....plus I love diet coke.

So there you have it...all of my quirks. I am going to tag. Jenny, Abbey, Brandy,Marsha, Paula, and Jordan. Happy Tagging!!!

6 comments:

ashlee nichole said...

OOOOOOO! I can't wait to what they do..I hope my mom tags me!

Brigitte said...

What a fun post! I feel like I was reading your journal.. hehe. Great way to get to know you better. :)

Kathy said...

Is the diet coke thing really considered a quirk? I have one for breakfast almost every morning..... I would hate to think that we are the only two people who do that:)

Anonymous said...

You have me curious about your cleaning methods. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows how to clean the "right way"...weird:)!

jen hulet said...

I go to bed at 10:00 too. Sometimes, I even go to bed before my kids,and I definately wake up after:)!!

kris said...

Well Heather, maybe you and I are the only ones with the "right" cleaning methods....we should clean each other's homes and see how marvelous they both look when we are finished! Your boys are so cute! I love they way they call your dad Ponk.