Saturday, March 29, 2008

Belated birthday.....

Okay, I guess I should tell everyone how wonderful my girls are!! On March 7-8 Katie, Abbey, Kimee and Kelsi took me to the Arizona Grand Hotel, a quite posh hotel in Phoenix. I didn't know where we were going until I arrived with them. When we got to our room (which was beautiful), they told me I could choose to have a massage or a facial, and being that I love facials that is what I chose. The facial was AWESOME! After that we all went to dinner, and when we got back to our room, we watched 27 dresses.....I have to admit that I didn't see the whole movie because I fell asleep, but what I saw of it I liked. The next day when we all woke up I was told by all four girls that I snore, and apparently I snore very very loudly! I knew that I snored, but I never realized to what degree. Anyway, we all went to Mimi's Cafe for Breakfast. The food was yummy. My girls are the best!! And I want to tell them "thank you" again. I know that alot of planning went in to it. I LOVE MY GIRLS!!! I didn't take pictures, but Katie brought her camera with her,so I will see if I can get some pics from her to post.

1 comment:

jen hulet said...

Kris.
I'm glad you had a good belated birthday!! I hope you had lots of good food.
love
jenny