Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jill

Larry's younger, come to think of it only sister was here last week. She lives in Chicago, and we don't get to see her as much as we would like to, but anyway..........We had so much fun with her. She is just like we are, I don't know if that is good or bad, but we all just love her! We took some crazy pictures by the pool while she was here, and I am going to post a few. I am kind of sad that Kelsi wasn't in the pics. While we were playing, she was hard at work.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is not true. She was not hard at work, we all know what Kelsi does at work... Or not, but it's not hard! Love you Kakes!

jen hulet said...

Hey kris.
How are you doing? I hope everything is okay. What did your girls have planned for your birthday? You never did post about it.
Love ya
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Yeah mom, why didn't you post about your amazing, belated birthday? So I want that stacked head picture so I can crop everyone out but me and put it on MY blog. :) Not that the others aren't cute, but I'm the single one, gotta get that gorgeous face out there.

jen hulet said...

If I come and visit,can I have argyle toenails too! Seriously I do want to come for a few days.
Let me know
Love ya
Jenny