Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yay...My wreaths are done!

Okay, I spent friday finishing up the projects that were left unfinished...among those are the ornament wreaths. I did finally finish, my nightmare wreath, which I thinks looks nice, but I also took the advice of my niece Lora, and made one out of a hanger. It looks really cute and was tons easier, it did take alot of ornaments...but what does it really matter?? I had already spent $70 just finishing up the first one. Below are the pictures.

My nightmare wreath

The hanger wreath.

4 comments:

Cara said...

LOVE IT! I saw the hanger idea on another blog and want to try it out sooo bad. Maybe after finals are over. I still say we need to have a craft day.

Brady + Marsha said...

Wow Kris! You are amazing! I think they both look better than the ones you can buy for $50!

Lora and Josh said...

Glad it worked out, they look great!

Unknown said...

I love them both. :)