Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My job VS Larry's Job!

As far as Christmas decorations go, my job is to decorate the inside and Larry's job is to do the outside. Below is a little sample of the inside decorations...this usually takes me at least two days, quite a big undertaking. Also I have posted a picture of the outside (Larry's job), Now I know the man has a full time job, managing his business and building Supershears but is this any excuse for the missing Christmas lights etc?? I think not! Next year will be different!

The inside..looks nice!
 
Posted by Picasa

larry's job...hmmmm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm, you need to come decorate my house! Your "inside" looks amazing! Love it. Larry, you need to get to work!

Allie Linford said...

It looks fabulous, you are amazing. Next time you come to town we should have a workshop and you can teach all of us a thing or two about making crafts. And Larry still has time to get the outside done we are only 8 days into December. Get that man busy.

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

some of the decorations are up on the outside, maybe you should clarify :)!!

kris said...

The ones on the outside are ones I put up!!