Thursday, April 17, 2008

PET SCAN CLEAN!

YAY!!! I got the results of my pet scan yesterday and they came back negative. The doctor was concerned because my Tg blood work was high, and my whole body scan was positive positive. Sooooo, the doctor thinks we are dealing with cancer that is microscopic. I will stay on high doses on Synthroid, and hopefully it will take care of what is left. It was great news, and I am just really glad that I don't have to do Radioactive iodine. I am very blessed.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad too! You really must be busy because I NEVER hear from you. I hope you are feeling better.
And.... what happened to all of your pictures?

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! All the crossies finally paid off. :)

Brady + Marsha said...

I'm so glad! Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kris! I am so happy for you!!!

Love ya-Heather

jen hulet said...

Good News! I'll bet that was a relief.
See ya,