Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Western Caribbean Cruise

I know you have all seen these pictures before, but we had so much fun on our cruise last year, so we decided to book another one. On June 8th, we will set sail and spend 7 days in the amazing Eastern Caribbean. We are looking forward to soaking up some sun in San Jaun, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, and the Bahamas. Also, I wanted to let everyone know what a dork I am..............I deleted my old blog. Oh well, maybe this one will be better!

2 comments:

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

YAY! I am so excited for this cruise 37 days until we leave! I have to shop for stuff to wear! We should go together- you don't tell Luvey I won't tell KJ, it will be our secret!!(like always).
love ya, Abbey

jen hulet said...

Kris,
You didn't delete your old blog, just the links on the side. I like this one alot. I am excited to come and visit:)!!
Love ya