Friday, February 29, 2008

Crosby...my dumpster diving dog!!

Well, today....my dog got into the garbage again! This is a new thing with him, it started about 2 weeks ago. Before that time, he was the perfect pooch. Now when ever I leave the house or even leave the room, he likes to lurk around the trash. it is so hard to get mad at him, because he looks at you like he has no clue! But then while cleaning up the mess he loses a little cuteness, with each sweep of the broom. I am posting a picture of him, rather than the messes he has been making. You can see why it is hard to get mad at him!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Kris..I found your blog link on Katie's. It's so fun that you are a blogger!!! My mom's just trying to figure out how to work her e-mail, let alone a blog :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris! I got to your blog though Katie's. It is so fun to see what you are up to. The only info I ever get is through Grandma. Living out of Utah we never see anyone...I am sure you feel the same:) I think about you and I hope things are going well!
Love ya-Heather

Christy said...

Poor Crosby...he has separation anxiety--the little shit. :)

My in-laws dog needs to hear "we'll be right back" before leaving the house or she's in the trash too. She's 11. You'd think she'd be beyond the trash now...

If that doesn't work, there's always xanax for dogs.

:) Hope you are well

Our wonderful family said...

Hey Kris, Your dog is so cute. It's nice seeing how you are doing I haven't seen you guys in a long time. I got your blog from aunt Becky.
Love ya
Jenny

Our wonderful family said...

Yeah she is getting big, she just turned 5 yesterday. My hubby doesn't want anymore but I think we might adopt in a couple years. We have been great I am hoping to go to school when my hubby is done in school. It was nice hearing back from ya I haven't seen or talked to you in a long time. My hubby kinda wants to move to either Arizona or Texas some day when our house gets paid off. I love ya hope to hear from you soon.
Jenny