Monday, November 1, 2010

DoG DaY AFTERnOOn

Most of the people who know me, know that I have an adorable Basset Hound named Crosby. He is crazy about me and, well the feeling is mutual. Since we have had Crosby, he has had issues with his ears. Long basset hound ears = ear infections.
Because of his on going chronic infections we decided that the best thing would be to do the surgery which would removed his ear canal, along with his ear drum to alleviate further infections and the pain that comes along with them. Friday he had surgery and because the surgery is involving, he was required to stay overnight til Saturday. He came home wearing a collar to prevent him from scratching and some pain pills. After a rough three days, he is finally doing well.



Better Days

4 comments:

Allie Linford said...

That's so sad. He looks like such a sweet dog. Your new little grandson is adorable.

kris said...

Thanks Allie, having gransdkids is alot of fun isnt't it.

Paula said...

Just yesterday Kyle was talking about how much he liked your dog. And Kyle doesn't like any dogs. I'm glad he is doing better.

Cara said...

Poor Crosby! I miss him!
Hey did I ever give you my other blog?
Here it is:
www.diariesofanexhousewife.blogspot.com