Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Worst Grandma!

Today while I was watching my one and only boy boy, something happened...... he was chasing me(quite fast actually)...well he fell and bumped his head on the coffee table, well actually his eye. I felt horrible, and whats worse, is that last week while he was here, I hit him in the head while I was mopping. I am beginning to feel like maybe I am not the best person to watch him! While his wound from last week has healed, I am certain that this won't be the case with today's bump! Am I cursed??
Last week's bump

Today's bump

2 comments:

Kathy said...

His eye looks sore! It will heal though... He is just darling! He looks much older than a one year old! Have a great weekend! I hope the weather cooperates:)

Becky Smith said...

You need to create a vinyl that states "Enter at your own risk!" Isn't it amazing how resilient little ones are. He is absolutely gorgeous...I can hardly wait to see the little one in person!