Friday, January 23, 2009

Our latest project!

After much thought, we decided to redo our guest bathroom...you know, get rid of the tacky brass fixtures, revamp the counter tops, tile the tub and floor etc. We had several quotes from qualified professionals ranging from $8,000-$2,1000. We really didn't want to spend that much, and decided we could propably do the job for much less. Most of last month and part of January we did just that! I qam proud to say that we spent half of our lowest bid. I think it turned out great! We went with the higher counters.Below are some pictures of the finished project. (also a few before pictures).The only thing I will miss from before, will be the pattern on the walls.


BEFORE



AFTER

2 comments:

Cara said...

Looks great Kris! I need to see it in person! It's been awhile...we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

That looks great!! I love it:)!